Networking & Meetings
The East Africa Property Investment Summit 2018 gives registered delegates the opportunity to chat, connect and have private meetings within the exclusive networking portal.
Once you have registered online to attend the East Africa Property Investment Summit 2018, and payment has been made you’ll be entitled to utilize the networking portal and connect with other registered delegates.
In order to create a meeting with a Delegate who will be attending the East Africa Property Investment Summit, you will need to:
- Register to attend the Summit
- Open your emails to view your confirmation mail
- Click on the “Private Meetings” or “Chat Function” tab on the top right hand corner on the confirmation mail
- For Private Meetings View the available schedule for both day 1 and day 2 [For the Chat Function Click on the delegate you would like to begin your chat with and type your message. An email will be sent to the invited delegate to view your initial chat message]
- Click book meeting room on the desired date and time
- Select the participant you would like to set up a meeting with and type your invitation wording
- Click on Invite and an email will be sent to the invited delegate to accept or decline your meeting request
- To invite additional guests to the meeting, click on “Send Invite” on the meeting setup page. (pax 10 per room)
Should you have any enquiries please contact Chad Angel or Thabang Maekana on +27(0)11 250 2260.