*By registering for EAPI 2018, you accept our terms and conditions below. Payment for Super Early Bird is required before the 31st December 2017 in order to avoid losing this special rate.
For any queries, please get in contact with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
The East Africa Property Investment Summit is a forum for the discussion of real estate investment opportunities in the East African region. This year’s summit theme is Unlocking East Africa’s Potential, and through a series of networking engagements, presentations and discussions, seeks to unlock challenges and solutions for the advancement of the property sector in the region.
The summit takes place from 25 – 26 April 2018, at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya.
Super Early Bird USSD $550,00 KES 55 000,00 Ends December 31, 2017
Early Bird USSD $700,00 KES 70 000,00 Ends 25 February7
Standard Rate USSD $875,00 KES 87 500,00 Ends 11 April
Late Rate USSD $1 125,00 KES 112 500,00 Ends 26 April
*These costs do not include a dinner service.
Dinner is charged at an additional $55 Discounts are available – please enquire by emailing email@example.com
The conference programme can be viewed under the Agenda tab, and a list of speakers is available under the speakers tab. To download the conference brochure, click here
Yes, there are a range of ways in which you can participate – these include sponsorship, partnership, exhibits and speaking opportunities.
To enquire about sponsorship, visit our sponsorship page here
Terms & Conditions
- By registering online, via download or through email, you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety.
- Should you be unable to attend the event, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend at no extra cost, but API Events needs to be notified of the change.
- Should any delegate(s) submit a cancellation within 30 days of the summit, no refund will be offered to them.
- EAPI Summit reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice. This may include the substitution; alteration or cancellation of speakers and/or topics as well as dates of the event.
- EAPI Summit is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event or for any loss whatsoever except where such loss arises as a result of gross negligence on the part of the EAPI Summit. By attending the EAPI Summit in Nairobi, Kenya, delegates fully understand the regional risks relating to terrorism and political instability. The organisers cannot be held liable for any refund of delegate fees should the event be postponed or cancelled as a result of the above, and/or any other extraneous factors beyond the organizers’ control.
- Complimentary tickets are not transferrable and are dispensed at the organiser’s discretion.
- Registration fees are subject to currency fluctuations and may be fixed at an exchange rate as per the organiser’s discretion.